Mommy’s Bliss® Gripe Water is a safe and effective herbal supplement used to ease stomach discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling supplement for infant gas & colic relief. Works great for:
colic gas hiccups teething fussiness
The term “colic” comes from the Greek word “kolikos,” which means “suffering in the colon.” Colic is often defined by the “rule of threes.” The episodes of inconsolable crying:
- Begin within the first three weeks of life
- Last at least three hours per day
- Occur at least three days per week
- Persist for at least three weeks
- Rarely last longer than three months.
The signs of gas & colic in an otherwise healthy, well-fed baby include:
- Predictability of crying episodes. A baby who has colic cries in a predictable fashion, usually in the late afternoon or evening. Attacks often start suddenly and without a clear reason. They only wind down after the infant passes gas, has a bowel movement or becomes physically exhausted.
- Inconsolability. Crying is often intense and difficult, if not impossible, to stop. It can last from a few minutes to several hours.
- Changes in posture. Typically, babies will draw up their legs, clench their hands, and have either a tense abdomen or one that is distended with gas.
Gripe water is a time-tested formula that has been used for more than 100 years throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, India and the Caribbean to relieve the discomfort that infants face from colic, gas, teething and hiccups.
Mommy’s Bliss® Gripe Water is well known because of its effective formula. It has twice the amount of the effective ingredients (and our ingredients are organic!) as other gripe waters. Our gentle liquid formula contains fennel, ginger and sodium bicarbonate, which are historically known to ease the discomfort caused by stomach gas and other colic symptoms.
Mommy’s Bliss® Gripe Water may be administered orally by a dropper, or directly via an empty bottle after feedings. Recommended servings are as follows: Two weeks to one month of age: 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) Infants through one to six months of age: 1 tsp. (5 ml) Children six months and older: 2 tsp. (10 ml) Adults: 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Adults can use Mommy’s Bliss® Gripe Water for gas, stomach upsets, nausea and hangovers, too!
Watch this video to learn how to administer gripe water or follow these helpful tips:
- Always use a calibrated dropper/dispenser, or put the proper serving in an empty bottle. Do not mix it with any other liquid.
- Give the liquid slowly, by aiming at the side of the mouth inside the baby’s cheek. AVOID SQUIRTING AND DO NOT AIM STRAIGHT BACK TOWARD THE THROAT. This may choke or gag the infant.
- Make sure the baby is sitting upright, and turn his or her head slightly to the side.
- Give the serving a small amount at a time, allowing time in between each to prevent gagging or choking. If the infant appears to be gagging, stop administering the liquid immediately.
Gripe Water Original
Night Time Gripe Water
Apple Gripe Water
Gripe Water Single Serve
PRINT A COUPON