Halloween is a fun time for kids to get and receive treats, to help save their tummies and teeth I try to find healthy alternatives to send into my kids’ classes. Here are a few of my favorite non-candy Halloween treats.
1. Frightful Fruit Kebabs via SheKnows
2. GoGo Squeeze Mummy Pouches via the nerds wife
3. Halloween Monster Mouths via Raining Hot Coupons
4. Halloween Fruit Cups via Stockpiling Moms
5. Nature’s Candy Corn and Fruit Dip via Super Healthy Kids
6. Jack-O-Lantern Clementines via Don’t Waste the Crumbs
If your kids over indulge in too many sweet treats this Halloween, have some Kids Upset Tummy and Nausea Relief on hand to help ease their stomach discomfort.