When baby wakes up in the middle of the night you will want to have all your essentials on hand to get them (and you) back to sleep as quickly as possible. These are a few of the things we like to have on hand. Add your middle of the night essentials in the comments.
- Diapers, wipes and diaper cream to help speed up those middle of the night changes.
- Mommy’s Bliss Nighttime Gripe Water, great to help ease stomach discomfort* associated with gas and colic and help them drift off to sleep*.
- Pediatrician’s number.
- Spare Pajamas because you never know what could happen.
- Nursing pads and a bottle of water if you are nursing.
- Spare pacifier if you are using one, you won’t want to look for the other in the middle of the night.
Putting together a kit for a new mom would make a great shower gift!