As summer travel season approaches you might be thinking about what you will need for travel with the kids this year, here are a few of our travel must haves:
Pictured: Mommy’s Bliss gripe water on-the-go packs, probiotic drops and constipation ease, kate spade portable charger, Skip Hop wet/dry bags, Rhoost outlet cover, ergobaby carrier, aden + anais swaddles, ezpz silicone place mat.
- Gripe Water Single Serve (these on-the-go packs are perfect to throw into a travel bag to combat any gas or colic* baby may experience on your trip)
- Mommy’s Bliss Constipation Ease* (changes to baby’s diet and routine can lead to occasional constipation, don’t let the changes that come with travel ruin your trip.)
- Travel Charger (have a spare charge for your phone or child’s tablet)
- Probiotics (you will be exposed to different germs while you travel, probiotics may help to boost immune function*)
- Wet/Dry Bags (because you never know what could happen!)
- Baby proofing (bring along outlet covers and corner protectors to make the hotel or house where you are staying baby safe)
- Baby carrier (perfect to navigate the airport or new city with baby)
- Swaddle (a lightweight swaddle can serve many purposes, nursing cover, play mat, sun shade, etc.)
- Silicone Placemats (these can make eating in the airport and strange places fun and clean)
What do you make sure to throw into your travel bag?