As the temps drop and cold and flu season heats up you will likely be looking for ways to keep baby and your family healthy. While there is no way to prevent all illness, there are some things you can do to try to minimize the number of bugs baby catches this winter.
- Wash Hands: Washing your hands and baby’s hands is the best and easiest way to keep everyone healthy.
- Sleep: Make sure baby is getting enough sleep every night. Consult with baby’s doctor to see how many hours of sleep your child should be getting each day.
- Get Outside: Vitamin D is important for immune function.
- Stay Away from Large Crowds.
- Probiotics: Mommy’s Bliss Probiotic Drops have living microorganisms that support healthy immune function.