Electrolyte Powder Packs Fruit Punch
Replenish lost fluids and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhea.
No reviews just yet!
why you'll love it
- 1/3 less sugar than leading brand
- Free of artificial flavors & colors
- Natural fruit punch flavor
- 8 convenient powder packs
- No artificial ingredients, alcohol or parabens
- Available in Unflavored
Get back tobliss
When your child is vomiting or has diarrhea their world (and yours) turns upside down. Our Electrolyte Powder Packs contain just the right amount of vital minerals to keep them hydrated without filling them with sugar so you can get back to bliss faster. Mommy’s Bliss Electrolyte Powder Packs are formulated to meet the standard for rehydration solutions established by the World Health Organization. Moms love the convenient quick dissolving powder packs. Kids love the fruit punch flavor.
Glucose, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Beet Juice Powder (color), Rebaudioside A (purified stevia leaf extract).
what's in it
- Just the right amount of vital minerals to help support hydration
- Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Glucose
- Beet Juice & Stevia
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Serving Size: 1 packet (5.2g) with 8 fl oz of water
- Servings Per Container: 8
- Calories: 15
- Sodium: 400 mg
- Total carbohydrates: 4 g
- Potassium: 190 mg
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Chloride: 540mg
Mix one packet of Mommy’s Bliss Electrolyte powder with 8 fl. oz. of cold water to make one serving. Stir to dissolve. For children 1 year or older; begin with small sips every 15 minutes increasing as tolerated. Consume every 1-2 hours as needed until fully rehydrated. Consult your doctor if vomiting, diarrhea, or other signs of dehydration continues beyond 24 hours.
Mommy’s Bliss Electrolyte Powder Packs are formulated to meet the standard for rehydration solutions established by the World Health Organization.
- Mommy bliss has the BEST products! ❤️ - Meg H