why you'll love it
- 1/3 less sugar than leading brand
- Free of artificial flavors & colors
- 8 convenient powder packs
- No artificial ingredients, alcohol or parabens
- Available in natural Fruit Punch flavor
Get back tobliss
When your child is vomiting or has diarrhea their world (and yours) turns upside down. Our Electrolyte Powder Packs contain just the right amount of vital minerals to keep them hydrated without filling them with sugar so you can get back to bliss faster. Mommy’s Bliss Electrolyte Powder Packs are formulated to meet the standard for rehydration solutions established by the World Health Organization.
Glucose, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Rebaudioside A (purified stevia leaf extract).
what's in it
- Just the right amount of vital minerals to help support hydration
- Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Glucose
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Serving Size: 1 packet (5.2g) with 8 fl oz of water
- Servings Per Container: 8
- Calories: 15
- Sodium: 400 mg
- Total carbohydrates: 3 g
- Potassium: 190 mg
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Chloride: 540mg
Mix one packet of Mommy’s Bliss Electrolyte powder with 8 fl. oz. of cold water to make one serving. Stir to dissolve. For children 1 year or older; begin with small sips every 15 minutes increasing as tolerated. Consume every 1-2 hours as needed until fully rehydrated. Consult your doctor if vomiting, diarrhea, or other signs of dehydration continues beyond 24 hours.
Mommy’s Bliss Electrolyte Powder Packs are formulated to meet the standard for rehydration solutions established by the World Health Organization.
- I love Mommy's Bliss for my little ones! - Ina F
you might be wondering...
Any time your child is having vomiting, diarrhea or is dehydrated. Consult your pediatrician and follow label directions.
Start off with small sips every few minutes as tolerated and continue so long as symptoms persist; giving as much as 32 to 64 fl.oz. (4 to 8 cups) per day to achieve and maintain hydration. Each Mommy’s Bliss Electrolyte powder pack is mixed in 8 fl.oz. (1 cup) of cool water. Monitor your child’s urination volume and frequency. Consult your pediatrician.