why you'll love it
- USDA certified organic vitamin D liquid drops
- 400 IU of vitamin D per service
- Just one drop per day
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- NSF Certified: Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety and label claims
just what the doctor ordereda ray of sunshine
Did you know that most babies—especially those who are breastfed—are deficient in Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin? That’s why pediatricians recommend supplementing from day one. We formulate ours to be as pure and easy as can be: just one drop of our Organic Vitamin D Drops provides the daily amount of Vitamin D as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Other Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Mixed tocopherols (to maintain freshness)
what's in it
- Vitamin D
- Organic Sunflower Oil
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Petroleum based by-products
- Serving Size: 1 drop (0.026 ml) daily
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Vitamin D3: 10 mcg (400 IU) (100%*)
* Percent Daily Value
Tilt bottle and squeeze gently to dispense one drop. Place one drop daily on to mother’s nipple or a pacifier, or mix with formula, breast milk, juice, or other foods. Do not exceed recommended daily serving. Recommended serving: 1 drop daily
- This is the perfect solution to giving babies that extra vitamin d they need without all the stuff they don't need. I struggled getting baby to take all the supplement from those droppers and questioned why it had to come with all the extra stuff. This is so easy and she doesn't even notice! - Jess A
you might be wondering...
You can add to food, beverage, formula, breast milk. You can also give using a small spoon. Or you can place the drop directly onto the breast prior to feeding. It’s so easy to administer because it is only 1 drop per day.
Each drop contains 400 IU (100% of the daily value for all ages) of Vitamin D3.
No the product does not require refrigeration. Store the product at normal room temperature well closed and out of direct sunlight. You may refrigerate to prolong the shelf-life but it is not needed.
The Mommy’s Bliss Vitamin D organic drops are shelf stable and when stored properly as directed will be fully potent and fresh until the date listed as the expiration on the bottle. As directed keep the bottle well sealed, stored out of direct sunlight and at normal household temperature. Refrigeration will prolong the shelf-life. Protect from excessive moisture and humidity during storage after opening.
The Vitamin E (as a mixed tocopherol naturally derived from soy oil) is used to preserve the product against oxidation. Vitamin E is a very effective antioxidant. This allows us to extend the shelf-life of the drops to give a fresh fully potent product for 2 years.
The Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is from lanolin (from sheep wool). This is the most common source of vitamin D3 used in vitamin supplements and foods.