Baby Constipation Ease
A gentle herbal liquid that safely and effectively eases occasional constipation and promotes regular bowel movements.
Why You'll Love it
- Relieves occasional constipation*
- Gentle formula includes no harsh laxatives
- Sweet flavor babies love
- No refrigeration needed
- No alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- NSF Certified: Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety, and label claims
- Relief for infant occasional constipation*
What's NOT in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
purified water, vegetable glycerin, prune juice concentrate, polydextrose (a prebiotic soluble fiber), magnesium chloride, citric acid, organic fennel seed extract (Foeniculum vulgare), organic dandelion leaf extract (Taraxacum officinale), and potassium sorbate (as a preservative)
How to use
Shake well. Remove cap and seal. Insert adapter plug, smooth side up, by pushing downward and twisting until a tight seal is formed. Top of plug should be flush with neck and not removable. Fully depress syringe plunger and insert into adapter. Invert bottle and pull syringe to correct volume. Administer slowly toward side of mouth/inner cheek up to 2 times in a 24-hour period. May be taken with small amounts of water. Discard 6 weeks after opening.
Recommended Serving:6 months – 3 years: 1 teaspoon (5 mL), Children 4 years and up: 2 teaspoons (10 mL).
Subscribe to Save
Mommy’s Bliss delivered right to your door
Save 5% on subscriptions
Skip, Swap, or Cancel Anytime
Can I mix Baby Constipation Ease with formula or breastmilk?
How soon will my baby get relief from baby constipation ease?
Can I give Baby Constipation Ease to my baby every day?
Is Baby Constipation Ease a natural remedy?
Why is the minimum age for using Baby Constipation Ease 6 months? Can I give my younger baby a half-serving?
- AWAshanti W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBaby Constipation Ease
Just purchased the product for my one month old Angelo he has been suffering with constipation since I switch to formula feeding. My husband and I have spent literally every night trying to soothe his fussiness and discomfort but nothing work until my pediatrician recommend this product and it helped relieve him. I couldn’t stop crying because now I could finally enjoy a happy baby. This product works wonders and I absolutely recommend to any parent that has a child suffering. Thanks! MommyBliss you guys just won a eternal customer love this company 10Stars I will recommend this to my MoMmy&Tots group this Friday.
- MMarleneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBaby Constipation Ease
My 6 month old was constipated for 3 days having a hard time going #2 i gave her a tsp of this and by morning she had already pooped. Honestly really recommend
- AAlyssaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBaby Constipation Ease
Previously used Gerber Soothe drops which are very pricey gave these a try and love them. My baby boy now poops everyday
- LMLeslie m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBaby Constipation Ease
My 6 month old baby girl was inconsoleable and colicky until we added half a tsp of gripe water and half a tsp of constipation ease before every bottle and now shes so happy and good
- KKatieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBaby Constipation Ease
I just purchased these. My 1 year old has reflux and is gassy.. since we started whole milk he has been constipated and in misery.. I was hesitant to try this product and I hope it was the right choice... we have days where he will willing drink prune juice and days where he refused. I figure this is better then fighting with him.