At Mommy’s Bliss® our mission is to help moms everywhere bond with their babies by creating trusted products that incorporate high-quality ingredients from around the world. We invest extensive time and effort to make sure our products are formulated using trusted ingredients and contain no added sugar, no alcohol, and no artificial flavors or colors; and are free of the top 8 allergens.
To affirm our commitment to quality, we now have many of our products certified by NSF International. When a supplement bears the NSF Contents Certified mark you can be confident that its contents were thoroughly tested by one of the most respected certifiers in the world.
Which Mommy’s Bliss products are NSF certified?
We have received the NSF certified mark on;
- Mommy’s Bliss Gripe Water Original
- Mommy’s Bliss Gripe Water Night Time
- Mommy’s Bliss Constipation Ease
- Mommy’s Bliss Kids Cough Syrup + Immunity Support
- Mommy’s Bliss Kids Cough Syrup Night Time
- Mommy’s Bliss Baby Cough Syrup + Immunity Support
- Mommy’s Bliss Baby Cough Syrup Night Time
- Mommy’s Bliss Vitamin D Organic Drops
We are working to get more of our products certified!
What is NSF International?
NSF International is an independent and accredited non-governmental organization whose mission is to protect and improve global human health. They do this by facilitating the development of public health and safety standards through our Standards group, and by testing and certifying products and systems to those standards through our service groups.
Certified products and systems earn the NSF mark, which is respected by consumers, manufacturers, retailers and regulatory agencies. Deeply rooted in science, the NSF is widely recognized as the “gold standard” for quality in such areas as water systems, food safety and health sciences including dietary supplements.
Why choose NSF content certified products?
Given the fast pace at which many dietary supplements enter the marketplace and reports that suggest that some of these products do not actually contain the ingredients or quantities shown on the label, consumers have cause to be concerned. With such a confusing array of information out there, it can be overwhelming to know where to start when it comes to finding supplements that you can trust.
That’s why NSF International facilitated the development and maintains the nation’s first truly independent testing standard and product certification program strictly for dietary supplements, NSF/ANSI 173.
The NSF Contents Tested & Certified mark on a supplement label can help simplify your decision. Products that bear NSF Contents Tested & Certified mark have undergone a rigorous process of third-party testing and evaluation. Look for the NSF Contents Certified mark on the label. Feel confident you are taking tested, safer supplements. The NSF mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
What does it take to get NSF content certified?
To earn NSF International certification, dietary supplements must be produced in a manufacturing facility that is inspected up to twice per year to comply with the U.S. FDA’s requirements, but that’s just the start!
- Toxicological review of label to make sure all ingredients are allowed to be in a dietary supplement and that the amount of each ingredient does not exceed NSF established typical use levels.
- The product and label are tested to verify product formulation and label claims to be sure what’s on the label is in the product.
- Then chemical and contaminant testing is conducted to make sure there are no harmful levels of specific contaminants, pesticides, heavy metals or fraudulent ingredients.