A fussy baby is no fun for anyone, here are our top 5 tips for soothing a fussy baby:
1. Keep baby’s head higher than their stomach when feeding.
2. Burp baby during and after every meal.
3. Gently bicycle baby’s legs to help work out gas. If you find that baby is fussy after eating try doing the knee pushing exercise with baby several times a day. Put baby in a laying position and hold both of baby’s legs and gently push their knees in toward their stomachs.
4. Experiment with different formulas or foods.
5. Try Mommy’s Bliss natural gripe water to help ease gas and stomach discomfort.