why you'll love it
- Extra-gentle formula includes no harsh laxatives
- Sweet flavor babies love
- No refrigeration needed
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- NSF Certified: Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety and label claims
hey babylet’s get things moving
If there’s one thing you know a lot about as a mom, it’s your baby’s poop. And when you notice they’re not going like they should, Constipation Ease can help. We make it with real prune juice and no chemical laxatives to re-boot your baby’s system naturally and gently.
Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Prune Juice Concentrate, Magnesium Chloride, Polydextrose (a prebiotic soluble fiber), Citric Acid , Organic Fennel Extract, Organic Dandelion extract, Potassium Sorbate.
what's in it
- 100% Vegan Ingredients
- Real Prune Juice
- Organic Fennel
- Organic Dandelion
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Petroleum based by-products
- Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 24
- Calories: 10
- Total carbohydrates: 2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Magnesium: 15 mg
(From Magnesium Chloride)
- Organic Fennel Extract: 25 mg
(Foeniculum vilgare) (seed)
- Organic Dandelion Extract: 25 mg
(Taraxacum officinale) (leaf)
Shake well. Sediment is normal. May be taken up to 2 times daily until bowel movements are regular or improved. Discard 6 weeks after opening. Recommended Serving:6 mo – 3 yr: 1 teaspoons (5ml), Children over 3 yr: 2 teaspoons (10ml), Adults: 2 tablespoons (30ml)
- It tastes great and it works! Thank you for offering a natural solution to a common problem that actually tastes good. My toddler liked it so much that he asked for more. Of course, we followed the serving size instructions – but I love that he doesn’t think of it as “medicine.” - Jennifer, CO
you might be wondering...
Mommy’s Bliss® Constipation Ease is formulated with safe natural ingredients and designed for the age ranges indicated. Generally constipation in infants younger than 6 months is a concern which should be discussed with your pediatrician. If you are directed by your pediatrician then you may safely give Mommy’s Bliss® Constipation Ease to younger infants under his or her care.
Like any gentle natural laxative it may take from one to three days to see results especially in older infants & children when normal bowel movements are already less frequent. Generally if after 3 to 5 days you see no improvement then consult your pediatrician.
Mommy’s Bliss® Constipation Ease contains gentle ingredients such as soluble fiber from prunes to naturally aid regular bowel movements and ease occasional constipation. Polydextrose, a prebiotic soluble fiber, works to promote the growth of healthy bowel bacteria that can aid in maintaining regularity. The herbal ingredients, fennel & dandelion, help to ease stomach discomfort and bloating that sometimes accompanies constipation.
The high acidity and low pH of the Constipation Ease* make it incompatible with breast milk, milk and formula. The change in pH will cause curdling; making the liquid less desirable for consumption.
You should discuss severe or chronic constipation with your pediatrician. Only administer more than the recommended serving amount (or frequency of servings) if instructed to do so by your pediatrician.