why you'll love it
- #1 selling supplement for infant gas & colic relief
- Designed by moms for baby’s sensitive palate
- Made with chamomile, lemon balm, and passion flower to promote restful sleep.*
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- NSF Certified: Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety and label claims
A million moments of blissand counting
Love by moms everywhere, our Gripe Water was first introduced to the US market 20 years ago. We never get tired of hearing stories of how it helps provide relief for both mom and baby.
Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Citrus Bioflavonoid Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate (as a preservative).
what's in it
- 100% Vegan Ingredients
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Fennel
- Organic Chamomile
- Organic Lemon Balm
- Organic Passion Flower
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Petroleum based by-products
- Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 24
- Calories: 10
- Sodium: 10 mb
- Total carbohydrates: 2 g
- Organic Ginger Extract: 5 mg
(Zingiber officinale) (rhizome)
- Organic Chamomile Extract: 5 mg
(Matricaria recutita) (flower)
- Organic Fennel Extract: 4 mg
(Foeniculum vilgare) (seed)
- Organic Lemon Balm: 4 mg
(Melissa officinalis) (leaf)
- Organic Passion Flower: 4 mg
(Passiflora incarnate) (leaf)
Shake well. Sediment is normal. Use at bedtime by dropper or teaspoon. Not to be used more than 3 times in 24 hour period. We recommend discarding 6 weeks after opening.Gripe Water original is suggested for day time use. Recommended Serving: Infants 1 to-6 months: 1 teaspoon (5ml) Children 6 months and older: 2 teaspoons (10ml) Adults: 2 tablespoons (30ml)
We have recently changed the suggested use directions of our products to reduce the amount given per serving for younger infants but to increase the possible frequency of administration.
The total maximum amount (volume) consumed per day would remain the same with the new instructions.
We have made this change to help some parents who found that giving the entire suggested amount per serving to their infant in one sitting was challenging.
If you and your child have found that the previous use instructions work well for you, then by all means you can feel safe in continuing to follow those.
- A MUST HAVE for every new mom! Your Night Time Gripe Water will be included in every baby shower gift that I give from now on. This stuff is fabulous and helps my LO get the rest that she needs. - Melody, OR
you might be wondering...
While the rule of threes can identify when a baby has colic, and despite a wealth of research on colic; there is no single definitive widely agreed to cause for colic. We do know that very often bouts of colic occur in the late afternoons and evenings. It is possible that baby is already tired or restless and this makes the symptoms of colic more pronounced at nighttime. Mommy’s Bliss® Night Time Gripe Water helps with all these symptoms by promoting relaxation and sleep as well as easing baby’s stomach discomfort.
YES, but keep in mind the additional herbal ingredients in Mommy’s Bliss® Night Time Gripe Water are designed to help your baby relax and fall asleep. Thus, we suggest using Gripe Water Original during the day.
Mommy’s Bliss® Night Time Gripe water is specially formulated to help baby feel better, relax, and drift into a blissful sleep. The gentle natural herbal ingredients of Chamomile, Lemon Balm & Passion Flower help to promote a restful sleep for baby while the proven ingredients of our original formula gripe water soothes and relieves baby’s gas and stomach discomfort.