Organic Kids Elderberry Syrup
A yummy syrup crafted with Black Elderberry, zinc, and echinacea to help support your Kids’ immune system*.
$11.99More Product Details
- Immune support* designed for kids 1+
- Certified USDA Organic Elderberry and Echinacea
- With antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc & Echinacea
- Yummy, kid-approved flavor
- No alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- Non GMO & NSF Certified: Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety and label claims
No matter what time of year it is, your kid can always use an immune system support* to ensure their immune system is working optimally*. We create ours with extracts of organic fruits, including antioxidant-rich elderberry.
Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Zinc (zinc glycinate), Organic Inulin (from Jerusalem artichoke), Organic Elderberry (fruit) Extract (Sambucus nigra), Organic Echinacea Blend (Echinacea augustifolia root & Echinacea purpurea leaf). Other Ingredients: Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Glycerin, Water, Citric Acid
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Petroleum based by-products
- Free of the top 8 allergens
• Shake well. Dispense recommended serving amount into the supplied measuring cup. Rinse after use.
• May be used once per day. Do not exceed recommended serving size. Discard 3 months after opening.
- With bugs going around and around, it's nice to have this option to help my kiddo out. - Karen
More products you'll love
More products you'll love
How does Kids Elderberry Syrup give immune support for my child?
Our Elderberry syrup is formulated with antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Organic Elderberry extract and Organic Echinacea extract to aid in boosting immunity support. *
What are the health benefits of elderberries?
Elderberry is high in antioxidants including Vitamin C and polyphenolic proanthocyanins. It has been used in traditional European treatments for respiratory ailments, general healthfulness, and wound healing.
What is the source of citric acid in the Organic Kids Elderberry Syrup?
The citric acid in all our products is manufactured by bio-fermentation of carbohydrate starting materials such as sugar and starch processing wastes. Most all citric acid used in the food industry is produced in this manner.
Can Kids Elderberry Syrup be mixed with juice or any liquid?
Elderberry Syrup is low pH and will cause milk to clot or curdle and become unpalatable. Instead, you can use water or clear juice to dilute.
Can Elderberry Syrup be taken every day?
Yes. Elderberry syrup is like any other fruit and can be safely taken daily following our recommended serving.