why you'll love it
- Immune support designed for kids 1+
- Certified USDA Organic Elderberry, Echinacea, and Agave
- With antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc & Echinacea
- Yummy, kid-approved flavor & non-spill syringe
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- NSF Certified: Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety and label claims.
a yummy wayto support their immunity
No matter what time of year it is, your kid can always use an immune system boost to ensure their immune system is working optimally. We create ours with pure extracts of organic fruits, including antioxidant-rich elderberry.
Other Ingredients: Organic Agave Syrup, Water, Citric Acid.
what's in it
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc
- Organic Elderberry
- Organic Echinacea
- Organic Agave
- Organic Inulin
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Petroleum based by-products
- Free of the top 8 allergens
- Serving Size: 5ml (Children 1-3 years)
- Servings Per Container: 18
- Calories: 20
- Total carbohydrates: 5g
- Sugar: 5g
- Fiber: <1g
- Vitamin C: 80mg (533%)
(from amla fruit extract)
- Vitamin D3: 300IU (50%)
- Zinc: 3mg (100%)
- Organic Elderberry (fruit) 64:1 Extract: 100mg
- Organic Echinacea extracts: 7.5mg
(Echinacea augustifolia root & Echinacea purpurea leaf)
- Organic Inulin: 500 mg
(from Jerusalem artichoke)
Shake well. Remove cap and the seal. Insert the adapter plug, smooth side up, by pushing downward and twisting until a tight seal is made. Top of plug should be flush with neck and not removable. Fully depress syringe plunger and insert into adapter. Invert bottle and pull syringe to correct volume. Administer slowly toward side of mouth/inner cheek.
May be used once per day. Do not exceed recommended serving size. Discard 3 months after opening.
you might be wondering...
Yes. Elderberry syrup is like any other fruit and can be safely taken daily.
Elderberry is very high in antioxidants including Vitamin C and polyphenolic proanthocyanins. It has long been used in traditional European treatments for respiratory ailments, general healthfulness and wound healing.
Yes. It is very possible our formula will stain your child’s clothes and other fabric articles it contacts. This is especially true for natural fabrics such as cotton or wool. This is due to our product containing concentrated natural ingredients extracted from fruits and botanicals. Just as tomato sauce or red wine will stain a white cotton shirt so will our natural organic cough syrup.
European elder fruit (berries) have been used since ancient times by herbalists and the founders of western medicine (Hippocrates, Dioscorides, and Pliny the Elder) to ease the symptoms associated with coughs. Elderberry is loaded with antioxidants, so it aids in boosting immunity. And it makes our cough formula taste great!