Probiotic Drops Everyday
A probiotic supplement drop that helps build baby’s gut microbiome.
Why You'll Love it
- Pure Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, the world’s most-studied single-strain probiotic
- 1 billion cells per serving
- Unique microencapsulation process helps protect the probiotic cells so they travel safely to the gut without losing effectiveness
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- Easy to use dropper
What's NOT in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Petroleum based by-products
- Any other unessential ingredients
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG Other Ingredients: Vegetable Oil (corn and/or sunflower), Mixed Tocopherols (to maintain freshness)
How to use
Remove original cap from bottle and replace with included dropper and white safety cap. Twist dropper clockwise to ensure a tight seal with bottle. Before administering, keep plastic safety cap on rubber dropper and shake bottle vigorously to disperse probiotics. Remove cap from dropper by twisting counterclockwise slightly. Invert bottle and gently squeeze dropper to dispense 5 drops for one daily serving. Administer directly into infant’s mouth, by spoon, mixed into breast milk or formula, or apply to breast during feeding. Do not let infant suck on dropper or place dropper in mouth. Do not add to hot food or before warming; heat will damage live probiotics. Recap tightly after each use. To wash, disassemble dropper and safety cap. Dropper and cap may be placed in boiling water to sanitize. Top rack dishwasher safe. Dry thoroughly before reuse.