Baby Multivitamin + Iron
A daily supplement that provides essential vitamins and immune support for baby's healthy growth and bone development.
why you'll love it
- Essential vitamins and immune support for healthy development
- Contains 10 mg of Iron
- Made with organic agave
- Yummy grape flavor
- Made with 70% organic ingredients
every baby deservesnutritional support
No matter how you’re feeding your baby, a multivitamin supplement may help ensure they’re getting the nutrients they need every day. Just one serving provides 100% daily values of Vitamins C, D3, E, B1, B2, and B6, plus is high in iron, for immune support and healthy development*. As a bonus, our Baby Multivitamin + Iron is made with organic agave in a yummy grape flavor your little one will love.
Organic Glycerin, Organic Agave Syrup, Purified Water, Organic Monk Fruit Extract, Organic Natural Flavors, Citric Acid (non-GMO), Organic Quilaia Extract
what's in it
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1, B2 & B6
- Vitamin c
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Serving Size: 1 ml daily
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin A: 300 mcg RAE (1000 IU) (60%*, 100%**)
(as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C: 50 mg (100%*, 67%**)(as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3: 10 mcg (400 IU) (100%*, 67%**)(as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E: 5 mg (100%*, 83%**)
(as d-alpha-tocopherol acetate)
- Vitamin B1: 0.3 mg (100%*, 60%**)(as thiamin hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2: 0.4 mg (100%*, 80%**)(as riboflavin 5′-phosphaste sodium)
- Niacin: 3 mg NE (75%*, 50%**)
- Vitamin B6: 0.3 mg (100%*, 60%**)(as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate: 14.7 mcg DFE (18%*, 10%**)(as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
- Iron: 10 mg (91%*, 143%**)(as ferrous sulfate)
- Zinc: 1 mg (33%*, 33%**)(as zinc sulfate)
* Percent Daily Values for infants through 12 months
** Percent Daily Values for children 1 through 3 years
Shake well. Remove cap and the seal. Insert the adapter plug, smooth side up, by pushing downward and twisting until a tight seal is made.
Top of plug should be flush with the neck and not removable. Fully depress syringe plunger and insert into adapter.
Invert bottle and pull syringe to correct volume. For infants, slowly dispense liquid toward side of mouth/inner cheek, using the providers syringe. Rinse syringe after use. May be mixed with favorite drink or food. Do not exceed recommended serving.
you might be wondering...
Formula fed infants will not need a multi-vitamin until they transition to solid foods. Breast fed infants should take a vitamin supplement containing Vitamin D. You should discuss nutrition with your child’s pediatrician or registered dietician.
We suggest this product be discarded 6 weeks after opening. This protects the products from potential contamination and degradation that might be caused by repeated handling.
Yes. It is very possible our formula will stain your child’s clothes and other fabric articles it contacts. This is especially true for natural fabrics such as cotton or wool. This is due to our product containing concentrated natural ingredients extracted from fruits and botanicals. Just as tomato sauce or red wine will stain a white cotton shirt so will our natural organic cough syrup.
Children who are exclusively formula fed are unlikely to need a multivitamin supplement. Breast fed babies may benefit from a multivitamin. Exclusively or predominantly breastfed babies should take a supplement containing Vitamin D (400IU per day), as suggested by pediatricians. You should discuss your child’s dietary needs with your pediatrician or registered dietician.