why you'll love it
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics
- 1 billion probiotic cells per serving
- Extra-gentle formula includes no harsh laxatives
- Yummy orange flavor
- No refrigeration needed
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
hey kidslet’s get things moving
If there’s one thing you know a lot about as a parent, it’s your kids’ poop. And when you notice they’re not going like they should, Constipation Ease can help. We make it with real prune juice and no chemical laxatives to re-boot your baby’s system naturally and gently.
Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Prune Juice Concentrate, Polydextrose (a prebiotic soluble fiber), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (as a preservative).
what's in it
- Prebiotic and probiotics
- Organic Fennel Seed
- Organic Dandelion Leaf
- Prune Juice
- Natural Flavors
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Top eight allergens
- Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (10 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 12
- Calories: 25
- Total carbohydrates: 5 g
- Dietary Fiber: <1 g
- Total Sugars: <1 g
- Sugar Alcohol: <5 g
- Magnesium: 45 mg
(From Magnesium Chloride)
- LactoSpore ®: 1 Billion CFUtt
(Foeniculum vilgare) (seed)
- Organic Fennel Seed: 25 mg
- Organic Dandelion Leaf: 25 mg
Shake well. Sediment is normal. Dispense recommended serving amount into the supplied measuring cup. May be taken up to 2 times daily until bowel movements are regular or improved. Discard 6 weeks after opening.
- It tastes great and it works! Thank you for offering a natural solution to a common problem that actually tastes good. My toddler liked it so much that he asked for more. Of course, we followed the serving size instructions – but I love that he doesn’t think of it as “medicine.” - Jennifer, CO
you might be wondering...
You should discuss severe or chronic constipation with your pediatrician. Only administer more than the recommended serving amount (or frequency of servings) if instructed to do so by your pediatrician.
Constipation Ease does not require refrigeration.
Prebiotics are dietary compounds, such as some forms of soluble fiber, which promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut. We use a soluble fiber called polydextrose in Constipation Ease*.
Like any gentle natural laxative it may take from one to three days to see results especially in older infants & children when normal bowel movements are already less frequent. Generally if after 3 to 5 days you see no improvement then consult your pediatrician.
Mommy’s Bliss® Constipation Ease contains gentle ingredients such as soluble fiber from prunes to naturally aid regular bowel movements and ease occasional constipation. Polydextrose, a prebiotic soluble fiber, works to promote the growth of healthy bowel bacteria that can aid in maintaining regularity. The herbal ingredients, fennel & dandelion, help to ease stomach discomfort and bloating that sometimes accompanies constipation.