why you'll love it
- Immune support designed for babies 4+ months
- Certified USDA Organic Elderberry, Echinacea, and Agave
- With antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc & Echinacea
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- NSF Certified: Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety and label claims.
a yummy wayto support their immunity
A baby’s immune system is in a constant state of development. Our Organic Elderberry Drops are designed to support their immunity with a baby-friendly blend of organic herbs, extracts, prebioitics and vitamins.
Ingredients: Organic Elderberry, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Organic Inulin, Organic Echinacea Blend, Organic Agave Syrup, Water, Citric Acid.
what's in it
- Organic Elderberry Extract
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc
- Organic Echinacea
- Organic Agave
- Organic Inulin
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Petroleum based by-products
- Free of the top 8 allergens
- Serving Size: 2.5 ml (Infants 4-12 months)
- Servings Per Container: 36
- Calories: 10
- Total carbohydrates: 2g
- Dietary Fiber: <1g
- Total Sugars: 2g
- Vitamin C: 40mg (80%)
(From organic amla fruit extract)
- Vitamin D3: 3.75 mcg (38%)
- Zinc: 1.5mg (50%)
- Organic Inulin: 250 mg
(from Jerusalem artichoke)
- Organic Elderberry (fruit) 64:1 Extract: 50mg
- Organic Echinacea Blend: 3.75mg
(Echinacea augustifolia root & Echinacea purpurea leaf)
Shake well. Remove cap and the seal. Insert the adapter plug, smooth side up, by pushing downward and twisting until a tight seal is made. Top of plug should be flush with neck and not removable. Fully depress syringe plunger and insert into adapter. Invert bottle and pull syringe to correct volume. Administer slowly toward side of mouth/inner cheek.
May be used once per day. Do not exceed recommended serving size. Discard 3 months after opening.