why you'll love it
- Certified USDA organic agave, honey, wild cherry bark, ginger & elderberry
- Helps with occasional cough
- Sweet mild flavor for kids
- No artificial ingredients, alcohol or parabens
- Available in Organic Kids Cough Syrup Night Time formula, too!
sweet comfortfor the occasional cough
We create our cough syrup with herbal extracts to calm the occasional cough. Plus we’ve added elderberry for an extra boost to the immune system.
Vitamin C from ascorbic acid, Zinc from zinc glycinate, organic wild cherry bark, organic slippery elm bark, organic elderberry (fruit), organic ginger root, organic agave syrup, organic honey, water, citric acid, xanthan gum.
what's in it
- Organic Agave
- Organic Honey
- Organic Slipper Elm Bark
- Organic Wild Cherry Bark
- Organic Elderberry
- Organic Ginger
what's not in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
- Binders or fillers
- Petroleum based by-products
- Serving Size: 4 ml (Children 1-4 years)
- Servings Per Container: 24
- Calories: 15
- Total carbohydrates: 3 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Vitamin C: 41 mg (102%)
- Zinc: 1.8 mg (21%)
- Proprietary blend of Organic Agave & Organic Honey: 3.5 mg
- Organic Wild Cherry Bark: 52.5 mg
- Organic Slippery Elm Bark: 8.3 mg
- Organic Elderberry (fruit) Extract: 11.7 mg
- Organic Ginger Root: 5 mg
Shake well. Remove the cap and the seal. Insert the adaptor plug, smooth side up, by pushing downward and twisting until a tight seal is made. The top of plug should be flush with neck and not removable. Fully depress syringe plunger, insert into adaptor, invert bottle and pull syringe to correct volume. Administer slowly toward side of mouth/inner cheek. May be used as needed, every 4-6 hours, up to 6 times per day. When using with Cough Syrup & Mucus Relief Night Time, do not exceed a combined total of 6 servings per day. Do not exceed recommended serving size. Discard 3 months alter opening.