Gripe Water Night Time
Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water is the #1 herbal supplement for stomach discomfort from infant gas and colic.
Made with organic ginger, organic fennel and organic chamomile.
Safe and gentle for babies.
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors
- No yeast or parabens
- Free of the top 9 allergens including gluten, dairy
Why You'll Love it
- #1 selling supplement for infants to relieve occasional stomach discomfort from gas & colic
- Designed by moms for baby’s sensitive palate
- Made with chamomile, lemon balm, and passion flower to promote restful sleep
- No added sugar, no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors, and free of the top 8 allergens
- NSF Certified: Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety and label claims
What's NOT in it
- Artificial colors and flavors
Organic Ginger Root (Zingiber officinal), Organic Chamomile Flower (Matricaria recutita), Organic Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Lemon Balm Leaf (Melissa officinalis), Organic Passionflower Leaf (Passiflora incarnate). Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Citrus Bioflavonoid Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate (as a preservative).
How to use
Shake well. Remove cap and the seal. Insert the adapter plug, smooth side up, by pushing downward and twisting until a tight seal is made. Top of plug should be flush with neck and not removable. Fully depress syringe plunger and insert into adapter. Invert bottle and pull syringe to correct volume. Infant should be upright. Do not administer to a crying infant. Administer slowly, a few drops at a time, allowing directions infant to swallow each time. Dispense slowly toward side of mouth/inner cheek. Use syringe provided, or a dropper, or place measured amount in slow-flow nipple bottle. Do not mix with formula or breast milk. Give separately from feedings. Do not administer to infants younger than 4 weeks or less than 8 pounds.
4 weeks to 6 weeks of age 1 ml p to 15 times a day
6 weeks to 10 weeks of age 2 ml up to 8 times a day
10 weeks to 6 months and older 5 ml up to 3 times a day
We have recently changed the suggested use directions of our products to reduce the amount given per serving for younger infants but to increase the possible frequency of administration.
The total maximum amount (volume) consumed per day would remain the same with the new instructions.
We have made this change to help some parents who found that giving the entire suggested amount per serving to their infant in one sitting was challenging.
If you and your child have found that the previous use instructions work well for you, then by all means you can feel safe in continuing to follow those.
Subscribe to Save
Mommy’s Bliss delivered right to your door
Save 5% on subscriptions
Skip, Swap, or Cancel Anytime
How do I track my order? Or Where is my order?
How can I edit my billing information?
How can I edit my shipping address?
Can I cancel or change my order once it’s been processed?
What forms of payment do you accept?
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Do you offer free shipping?
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Do you have a sampling program?
Is this a privately held company?
Where is Mommy’s Bliss located?
- MMichelleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGripe Water Night Time
I just tried this for the first time with my 9 week old daughter due to her having a tummy ache and being fussy all day. It works like a charm! I have the orginal as well. I'm so sticking to this! Now maybe I can finally get some sleep since she hasn't napped much at all yesterday.
- NNikkiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGripe Water Night Time
We Tried everything for my 1 month old who was really colicky around bedtime. We use this just about every night before the last feeding before bed. He is now 3 months old and it's still working great! Love this stuff...Total life saver!
- LLaurenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGripe Water Night Time
4 week old started having bad gas. Pediatrician recommended we give this a try. Helps ger so much. She seems much more comfortable and relaxed at night time. Have the day version so we will give that a shot tomorrow if needed.
- AArethaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGripe Water Night Time
I got it for my grandbaby and it does wonders I would recommend all mother's to try it for the first time.
- SSamanthaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGripe Water Night Time
I really loved this