1. Warm TowelA warm towel placed on baby's tummy can help relieve gas.
2. RockingRocking baby back in forth in either a swing or rocking chair can both calm him down and help him to pass gas.
3. ProbioticsIf baby has recurring gas or colic a daily probiotic supplement like Mommy's Bliss Probiotic Drops might help.
4. Kangaroo CareSkin to skin contact can help calm and soothe baby.
5. Gripe WaterGripe water can help to ease the symptoms associated with both infant gas and colic. Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water is a safe and gentle herbal supplement for newborn fussiness and gas relief.
6. BicycleBicycling baby's legs can help him to pass gas.
7. Tummy MassageSoftly stroking baby's belly clockwise can help get the air moving in his tummy. If you find that none of these approaches are working, try Mommy's Bliss Gas Relief Drops! They're safe and effective for easing stomach discomfort caused by gas in newborns+ As always, if you have any concerns please check with your child's doctor.
This site is intended for informational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Please consult your physician or other health-care professional.