- My new bestie is named Mixed Berry Tums.
- I cannot actually resist buying adorable onesies from Target and neither can my husband. It is so incredibly cute to see him come home with a random onesie in his hand and a huge, teary-eyed smile on his face.
- The situation that happened at Noah’s Bagels a few weeks ago. Let’s just say…I needed a bagel. A certain bagel. It needed to be toasted and cream-cheesed (my own verb) just perfectly; but, to my extreme disappointment, it wasn’t. There was emotion and tears…and a very confused 20 year old cashier. It happens, right!?
- I have already grounded my unborn son until he is 18 years old for all of his wild in-utero activities. Honestly, this is the most surprising- to have crazy-acrobatic-kickboxing movements in my belly, on top of my bladder, all day and all night. I never knew this could happen.
- My belly is my new fashion accessory. Wearing fitted t- shirts that show off my belly and feeling really good about it (that’s a first!)
- Saying goodnight to my husband before the Great Wall of Pillows is built every night
- My hips hurt. All. The. Time.
- On a recent trip to the pool, there was another pregnant woman who was just getting out. She saw me and offered me her fun-doodle floaty thing. It was like she was suddenly my sister. We were bonded. She smiled, I smiled and I took that fun doodle and floated with a new lightness that was blissful. She knew this and was looking out for me. It was such a sweet and connecting moment.
This site is intended for informational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Please consult your physician or other health-care professional.