Recognize and avoid the following triggers:
- Irritants like laundry soaps, bath soaps, and scratchy or rough clothing.
- Heat and sweat cause the skin to stay moist.
- Allergens from cow’s milk or certain foods.
- Extreme dry skin, especially during winter.
Gear up, clear up! Here are some routines and items that can help clear baby eczema:
- Use mild baby soap and lukewarm baths to help soothe the skin. Pat baby dry after a bath.
- Use a humidifier in the baby’s room to keep skin hydrated.
- Apply moisturizers, such as Mommy’s Bliss Eczema Ease Daily Moisturizer, to keep skin hydrated daily. When baby eczema flare-ups arise, try Mommy’s Bliss Eczema Ease Spot Treatment with colloidal oatmeal to quickly relieve dry skin.
- Try a probiotic, like Mommy’s Bliss Skin Support Probiotic Drops, to help balance baby’s skin from the inside out with a clinically studied probiotic strain.
This site is intended for informational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Please consult your physician or other health-care professional.